Retirement Planning is something every business owner and professional needs to get right.
We will help you understand how best to utilize the growth and income from your assets so that you, your business and your family are financially secure for life. Guardian Wealth offer retirement planning services for business owners and professionals.
Starting a Pension?
Using a Pension as a vehicle for retirement planning has many advantages:
- For the self-employed and PAYE Professionals, it allows you to reduce your income tax bill
- For business owners it allows you to transfer company wealth into your personal private ownership
- Money in your pension grows tax free – free from DIRT, free from Income Tax and free from Capital Gains Tax
Expert Pension advice is about knowing how best to utilize the pension options available to you in tandem with your own personal circumstances and financial planning objectives. You need to make sure you have the correct:
- Pension Structure
- Tax Advice
- Appropriate Investment Strategy
- Competitive Fees
- Ongoing Financial Advice to make sure you are on track to achieve your retirement goals
Accessing a Pension?
When you start the process of accessing your pension you will need to understand and give careful consideration to the following:
- How do you maximize your tax-free lump sum entitlement?
- Is the Annuity or Approved Retirement Fund (ARF) option the best retirement planning option for you?
- How much income will you get from your pension each year?
- How long will your pension income last?
- What happens to your pension if you die?
- What income tax will you pay on your pension income?
Guardian Wealth can help. We have the skills and the team to provide expert retirement and pension planning advice. We can formulate a financial plan for you that achieves your personal and financial goals, and most importantly we can explain it to you in a clear and easy to understand manner.
We want to take the mystery out of retirement planning and give you a very clear understanding of what you need to do to make sure you achieve financial freedom in retirement.
How can we help you?
Self-employed at 60 - can you access your Personal Pension and continue working? Most self-employed people may not wish to retire completely but instead would like to slowly reduce their working hours over a period of time. However, this reduced working time will also...read more
Our Trusted Partners
I was a little apprehensive about switching from my existing advisor. After a short period of time and little fuss, I was convinced that using Guardian Wealth was the right decision.
Working closely with them I have found their sound advice, financial scrutiny and, customer service second to none. They are very approachable at any time of the day whether to obtain advice or just to clarify simple queries and I have found them to be very knowledgeable within the field and always up to date.James