Do you need more clarity with your retirement planning?
When you originally accessed your pension you may have set up an Approved Retirement Fund (ARF). We regularly receive contact from people who have existing ARF arrangements but are unhappy or confused about their ARF. In most cases the reasons we are contacted typically relate to:
- Excessive Fees – We can review the fee structure on your existing ARF to see if it is possible to have the fees reduced.
- Poor or Erratic Investment Performance – We can review the investment funds you have in your ARF and develop a more sustainable suite of funds for you.
- Lack of Communication – We commit to meeting with our clients at least every 12 months. We feel this level of interaction is important as there are many issues and ongoing decisions that need to be made with your ARF investment and how it fits into your retirement needs. For example:
- Your Health status may change
- Changes to Family Circumstances
- Changes to your Income Needs
- Tax Law Changes
- Investment Market Volatility
If you are unhappy with your existing Approved Retirement Fund please contact us. We have the skills and the team to provide expert retirement and pension planning advice. You will possibly have your Approved Retirement Fund (ARF) as a significant financial asset for the next 20 – 30 years, so it’s important you make the most of this valuable asset.
How can we help you?
The first step is to remember exactly what your Approved Retirement Fund is, and why you have it. When you originally accessed your pension, you received a tax free lump sum from the pension and then the remainder of the pension was used to set up an Approved...read more
Our Trusted Partners
I always found them to be ethical, client focused and more than willing to go the extra mile for me.
Michael has always fulfilled his initial commitment to undertake regular reviews and engage in proactive meetings which keep me well informed. I have no hesitation whatsoever in referring them on to someone looking for a client-focused financial advisor.