Accessing your pension can be a confusing time.
Before you finalize your decision on which options to choose when accessing your Pension, you will need to understand, and give careful consideration, to the following:
- How do you maximize your tax free-lump sum entitlement when accessing your pension?
- Is the Annuity or Approved Retirement Fund (ARF) option best for you?
- How much income will you get from your pension each year?
- How long will your pension income last?
- What happens to your pension if you die?
- What income tax will you pay on your pension income?
You may even have received communication from your pension provider requesting you to complete a form which asks you how much ‘
We understand what these options really mean for you and your family. Before you access your pension let us show you how to make the most of your pension savings.
We have the skills and the team to provide expert retirement and pension planning advice. We can formulate a financial plan for you that achieves your personal and financial goals, and most importantly we can explain it to you in a clear and easy to understand manner.
How can we help you?
Annuity or ARF – Which is best? Over the next two articles I will explore the pros and cons of Annuities vs ARFs (Approved Retirement Funds) in this Article we will examine which might suit you best. When you access your pension and after getting your lump sum you...read more
Our Trusted Partners
As a conservative investor with little understanding of the stock market, they created an investment portfolio for my Pension that allows for solid growth potential but also that shielded me from the excesses of stock market turmoil over recent years.Conor