What is the best investment strategy for your business or personal cash?
With deposit rates at record lows, investors are looking for options for their personal and business cash. Given the range of investment options available to you, choosing the right investment option can be daunting, but getting it right is crucial to your long-term financial wellbeing.
Any investment decision you make should form part of a broader financial plan. There are a few important questions you need to ask yourself:
- What is the purpose of the investment, what are you trying to achieve?
- Do you need your investment to provide capital growth or an annual income, or both?
- How long can you afford to invest?
- How much can you afford to invest?
- What is the tax treatment of certain types of investment funds?
- Are you a speculative investor or do you prefer to play it safe?
After a thorough examination of your investment objectives, we will sift through thousands of investment funds, from leading fund managers, making sure that you don’t miss out on any opportunity.
We have also developed a comprehensive risk profiling process to ensure we only recommend the types of investment funds that are suitable to your financial plan.
We also review your investment with you at least once every year to make sure your investment is on track, and to make changes to your financial plan where necessary.
How can we help you? Why Not Fill In The Form And We Will Call You Back
Our Trusted Partners
As a conservative investor with little understanding of the stock market, they created an investment portfolio for my Pension that allows for solid growth potential but also that shielded me from the excesses of stock market turmoil over recent years.Conor