What are your Defined Benefit Pension options?
If you are a member of a Defined Benefit Pension Scheme and you have been given the option of either accessing your benefits or transferring your benefits to another pension, we can help you make the correct decision.
- Is the current Defined Benefit Pension Scheme solvent?
- Should you access the pension now or later?
- Are there Annuity and Approved Retirement Fund (ARF) options available?
- Is a Personal Retirement Bond / Buy-out-Bond the correct option?
- Will any decision you make now impact your entitlement to a tax-free lump sum in later years?
- Will any decision you make now impact your spouse’s entitlement to a share of the pension in the event of your death?
We want to take the mystery out of retirement planning and give you a very clear understanding of what you need to do to make sure you achieve financial freedom in retirement.
How can we help you?
Accessing your Private Pension can be a daunting experience. You will have the option of taking at least 25% of the value of your Pension fund as a tax-free cash lump sum. However, there are important decisions to make when it comes to deciding on how best to use the...read more
Our Trusted Partners
As a conservative investor with little understanding of the stock market, they created an investment portfolio for my Pension that allows for solid growth potential but also that shielded me from the excesses of stock market turmoil over recent years.Conor